Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I miss my blog (and all Lonely Planet books are freely available online)

Weird title? Well, I miss my blog. I've been willing to get back on the horse and start posting again for a while now, but never get around to. So I decided to try a quickie: a couple of days I was browsing around the net, looking for info on traveling to India (because, duh!, I might be flying there soon). Then I remembered how useful Lonely Planet has been in the past, and I googled "lonely planet India", and boom, Google Books gives me the whole freakin' book!! Also, Lonely Planet's website is pretty cool as well, featuring the photo of the guy with some of the creepiest facial hair ever. Now after seeing that photo, I just have to go. So, on to the planning!! :-)

3 comments:

india travel said...

Oh Craig I love your blog, its so original with this passport entry and balloon notes, where you are right now (so smart). I enjoyed your article too. I felt small just looking at the pictures, excellent. Camels scare me (not sure why I'm sharing that). AJ

Travel To India said...

Furthermore there are lots of appealing tips in time on this kind of guide however One don’t comprehend if All of us find virtually all of them station to heart. Presently there is a lot of quality yet , I simply will take hold viewpoint before I have a look in to it deeper. Wonderful posting , Thanks! and Naturally I would like much more! Added in to to digg

Golden Triangle India
Golden Triangle Tours
Golden Triangle Holiday Packages
Delhi tours
Jaipur Tours
Agra Tour Packages

Unknown said...

I must say your blog post is too good. Their are many more tips about travel and tour. I personally recommend that people with your blog also read other source.

Best Travel Agency Agra
Travel Agents in Agra
Tour in Agra